- Note that every registered participant can present one paper only.
- In principle, presenters must register by deadline for online registration in order for their presentations to be included in the program of IDDRG 2020.
- Eligible for the student's fee are Bachelor, Master or PhD students, but not research fellows, nor
- Please upload your proof of enrollment as a student during the online registration procedure.
- Multiple access in website is strictly limited for all registrants.
||Revised Fee for Virtual Conference
||Registration Fee Includes
||USD 400 | KRW 480,000
||The fees include online access to all scientific sessions and the publication of 1 paper.
||USD 300 | KRW 350,000
- ONLY AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, MASTER, UNION PAY and VISA CARDS are ACCEPTABLE. Participants wishing to make card payment can settle the payment via online.
- Participants can make payment on any browser in WINDOWS. Except WINDOWS, other
PC environments (ex. MAC OS) are not possible due to the security program installation.
- Please note that fee has to be transferred under the registrant's name.
- Bank charge for remittance should be paid by the registrant.
- A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should send to the secretariat (email@example.com).
- A direct bank transfer should be made to the account below.
Address of Account Holder
Address of Bank
|The Korean Society For Technology of Plasticity
119, Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
22, Teheran-ro 7-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
You will receive the confirmation email upon completion of registration. You may also download the receipt at "My Page".
※ Please note that the receipt could be downloaded after your payment is confirmed by the secretariat.
Cancellations or changes of registration should be sent in writing to the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org). Registration fees will be refunded according to the following policy.
All approval refunds will be issued after the conference.
Date of Cancellation
|By September 30, 2020
|From October 1, 2020