HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PAPER
The paper should be submitted through EasyChair
(as done for your abstract submission) by login to your EasyChair account of IDDRG 2020. After log-in, please select the submission that you would like to update. At the submission page, update your submission using the “Update file” option located in the upper right corner.
Note that the paper should be uploaded in “PDF” format which should follow strict journal guidelines.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR PAPER
IOP Conference Series uses author-supplied PDFs for all online publication. Authors are asked to prepare their papers using Microsoft Word or LaTeX, according to the journal guidelines and templates, and then convert these files to PDF. Full instructions on preparing for your paper, along with templates, can be found on the IOP Conference Series website. See below link.
Or, download the template (Word file) here
CHECK LIST (Also, refer to the template
of the paper linked in the webpage)
· Paper size is European A4.
· Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
· The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
· There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
· The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or poor resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
· Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
· The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
· All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
· Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via CrossRef if they are correct and complete.
· Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
· A thorough proof read is conducted to check standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
READ BEFORE YOU SUBMIT A PAPER
Any author who wishes to publish in IOP Conference Series must agree to the terms of the license and by submitting a paper for publication it is assumed all authors of the paper agree, in full, to the terms of the license. The license terms and conditions can be found here:
It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread. IOP do not copyedit papers and will not send out author proofs prior to publication.